Tuesday 25 March 2014

I don’t….I hate you



“I don’t…I hate you”, and he cut the call.
Like any other day, I was chilled and relaxed even after attending to such emotional outburst. I have my own reasons. Because it has become a routine now.
Firstly, I am not at all emotional. So most of the times I fail to handle the emotions of others in an improper way. I get irritated when people behave so emotional and foolish without thinking practically. I never took any emotional decisions in my life ever. So I won’t be able to understand him completely. But still I decided to give it a try. Let me think from his point of view.

  • He is madly in love with me
  • He gets irritated because he can’t spend time with me because of the kind of job I am in
  • He doesn’t want to be selfish and would never ask me to sacrifice my career
  • He feel jealous when he sees others roaming around with their partners
  • He hates to be alone and just go out of his mind when he misses me
  • He is very impatient when we count down the days to meet again

So now the reason behind that “I hate you” was very simple. My travel back home is around the corner and he is getting impatient. I said “I love you” and he said, “I don’t…I hate you”

No comments:

Post a Comment